Monday, October 31, 2011

Week 10: Halloween

Since it is Halloween, I'm back home. There's trick or treating in my near future! However, I did get some work done.

Shot 31 is when Rose first walks into the bathroom. Originally, I only had her looking concerned. But, when I was cleaning it up, I decided to try making her a little happier. The bathroom is pretty after all. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep things this way and, if I do, I'll probably lengthen the pauses
At the end, she looks over and sees the waterfall, which reminds her why she is here.


I'm in love with shot 39. It fought me the whole way but I think it ended up looking really nice. This is when Rose falls into the stall after nearly running into multiple monsters.




I'm flying back at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning. My brain might be gone but my body will definitely be in class.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sydney- Happy Halloween! I hope you get lots of candy!

    This looks good. I found it a little hard to read her expression on shot #31. I think it would help if you had her eyes and mouth move at different times. They almost seem to be saying two different things. Does that make sense?

    I also love #39. Very well acted!

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete