Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Week 9: References

When I made my colored shot this weekend, I put together a quick little reference for Rosalinda's colors. Everything is dull and grey in the rainy real world but the magical world is brighter/more saturated.

I also realized that I need a height chart now that I'm doing shots with multiple characters. I didn't include the mermaids since they are going to be in the water the whole time. The manananggal's legs are only there to help me figure out how big the rest of her should be. She doesn't have her legs on during my film. It'd be too hard to tell what she was otherwise.


Costume wise, the tikbalang has a loin cloth and the manananggal is wearing a t-shirt. I'm tempted to put something ironic on the shirt but that might be too much work. The pugot is wearing a hoodie because it makes me laugh.

I'm not sure what the duwende should wear though. He is a white duwende (a good/not evil one) but I don't think that effects his clothing choice. Some of the pictures that I've found give duwende pointy hats but not all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment