Saturday, October 15, 2011

Week 8: Female Voices

Yesterday, I recorded Rosalinda, the teacher, the mermaids, and the duwende. It was a lot of fun and not nearly as intimidating an experience as I had expected. We did quite a bit of yelping and screaming, plus a tiny bit of kung fu. The only thing I regret is not bringing a video camera with me. Syr made some amazing faces and gestures while she was in the booth and I'm sorry that I won't be able to refer to it when I animate her lines.

I'm still working on backgrounds but, if I finish them up quickly, I'm going to try doing some lip sync. Until then, enjoy this SUPER ROUGH version of the classroom scene with the teacher droning on. It won't be this loud in the final product. I was just checking to see if the words line up well with the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment