Saturday, September 24, 2011

Week 5: Roughs

The theme for this week is VERY VERY VERY ROUGH animation. Also, effects.











Earlier this week, I posted casting calls on Now Casting and LA Casting. It's been a lot of fun checking people out. There are some new ones I haven't looked at yet but, so far, there's only been one lady that I like for Rose and two guys who could both do an amazing tikbalang. It's hard to choose!

I'm nervous about the whole recording process. Out of everything this thesis needs sound intimidates me the most. Hopefully I'm worrying myself over nothing. One way or another, we're about to find out!

On a completely unrelated note, I've tried to leave comments on everyone's blogs but they aren't going through. I'll type out my comment, pick OpenID, type in my blog's URL, click Post Comment, then my comment disappears forever! It's getting annoying.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sydney,

    Perhaps you should try posting your comments with your Google ID?

    Beautiful work! In the second video when the door appears you may want to wait for it to fully appear before she turns. If you want her to react sooner, perhaps she could cock her head as it appears and then turn afterwards? It is hard for the audience to grasp two actions simultaneously.

    Love the angle of the door in the third video. Beautiful scent trails!

    Congrats on your voice auditioning! I am sure you will do a great job!

    ReplyDelete