Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 6: Clean up and colors

This week was about organization and clean ups. A lot of my PSD files were mislabeled because of the changes I made over Winter Break. It's not completely fixed but I've got a strategy down now.

As for clean ups, it's slow going. I've been focusing on effects shots for the most part since those are fairly easy to finish up. I want a break after all the group shots I did recently! I've also been working on figuring out the coloring since I've got someone lined up to help me with that.

The old colors for Rose in the real world were too grey. I still want them to be dulled down but it was too much. I've increased the contrast there and made her bow a slightly different red.

You can't see all of it but I also designed the magic door. It's mostly (but not entirely) bamboo.

Since I'm not very smart, I've decided to do colored lines on the effects. I like the softer look and never plan on seeing sunlight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment